Monday, January 9, 2012

Legion of Honor Museum

Yesterday I went to my favorite museums in San Francisco. I really wanted to take a lot of nice pictures there and also use my film camera, however my its batteries were dead and the museum was decently crowded so I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted. Well, it just means I'll have to go back :)





Bernini's Medusa is one of their special exhibits right now.



This is my favorite room in the museum. 







These were two exhibits I saw. I wasn't aloud to take photos in the Pissarro exhibit, so I don't have any pictures of the work I saw. But they were all very interesting, the exhibit was about the types of people he painted rather than some of his other work. It showed many paintings of his family, but mainly of peasants and laborers.




No comments:

Post a Comment