Friday, December 30, 2011

More from the Holidays

Here are some more pictures from Christmas with my relatives. They are fairly random, but each one had a meaning to me for some reason!

But first of all, I had to watch the Winnie the Pooh Christmas movie this year, I forgot how much I loved it. Isn't he just the cutest?


Before going to my Grandma's house, I spent the morning making a gingerbread house! I decided to make a gingerbread Hogwarts like I said before, and it turned out wonderful!



This is my little cousin, she was picking off gumdrops from my gingerbread house and eating it and I thought it was cute.


On Christmas morning, all of the plants outside were frozen, it was a neat sight.


A beautiful Persimmon tree. Sheep also graze here and try to pick them off, I think it's funny.








No comments:

Post a Comment