Sunday, December 11, 2011

San Francisco

I've had an extremely busy weekend! Friday after school I spent part of the afternoon with a good friend of mine, stopped by another good friend of mine's Christmas party, and then rushed back home to babysit. On Saturday, I went to downtown San Francisco to see everything decorated for Christmas, and because my parents and I always make a trip down there every Christmas to walk around and to visit Macy's. When I got home my dad had me unwrap my big Christmas present which was the iPhone 4s, partly because he wanted me to have it now and partly because he accidentally activated it so my old phone stopped working. It's really nice to have it early, I've been enjoying it a lot. Anyways, then I did some Christmas shopping locally, and in the evening I went to a neighborhood Christmas party with my best friend. Afterwards we watched part of the first Harry Potter. Overall, a great day!












We went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch.







No comments:

Post a Comment