Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cats and Books

 Today I've been feeling preppy and absorbed in studies, hence my outfit today. After school I wanted a picture of my outfit, but by the time I'm home the lighting around my house is usually pretty unflattering. Then I saw my cat sitting proudly in this room and got inspired, and he decided to include himself in my photoshoot which I thought turned out pretty cute. I especially love this first picture of him in the background.










Lately I've been reading The Legends of King Arthur. The book here is called The Once and Future King (also about King Arthur) which I read several years ago. I decided to read another version of the legend, however the one I've been reading is focused almost completely on battles so I'm not sure if I'll finish it. The version I read before is more storybook-like, so maybe I'll reread it instead sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment